The foundation of a building is its most important component. If the foundation is out of alignment, then the whole building is subject to failure. If the foundation is strong, reinforced, and built to withstand the pressures placed upon it, then the building will stand the test of time. The same is true with your leadership team.
Servant Leadership: Foundational servant style leadership practices and philosophies. All of the training will have a focus on serving the people you lead and seeking to equip them for success personally and professionally. In this section of the training we will focus on topics such as:
- The Toughest Person to Lead is Always Yourself
- To See How the Leader Is Doing, Look at the People
- A Leader’s First Responsibility Is to Define Reality
- Keep Learning to Keep Leading
- People Quit People, Not Companies
- The Secret to a Good Meeting Is the Meeting Before the Meeting
Decision Making: The next section of our training will focus on increasing the group’s ability to make good decisions. In this section the group will engage in exercises that will help them reflect on previous experiences, both positive and negative, and what insights can be concluded from those experiences. This will give each participant a framework by which to make future decisions. In this section we will discuss topics such as:
- Defining Moments Define Your Leadership
- Keep Your Mind on the Main Thing
- Your Biggest Mistake Is Not Asking What Mistake You’re Making
- Don’t Manage Your Time – Manage Your Life
- Leaders Distinguish Themselves During Tough Times
- The Choices You Make, Make You
Positive Coaching: In the final question we will engage in an interactive exercise that will increase each participants ability to ask questions to greater influence their team members. The bulk of this section will be filled with role playing exercises that will be fun and engaging and give each participant a hands-on experience that they will be able to pull from in future positive coaching exchanges in the work place. This part of the training will equip each participant in the skill of positive coaching. The topics we will discuss are:
- You Only Get Answers to the Questions You Ask
- The Best Leaders Are Listeners
- One Full 8-hour Training Day.
- Completed at the Tarrant County Plaza Building located at 200 Taylor Street Fort Worth, Texas 76196.
- A binder with worksheets will be included for each participant.